If you are buying a Panel Van or a Kombi Van from your local VW dealer it is essentially a commercial vehicle and very noisy to drive. This is why a high percentage of VW transporter owners opt for a van trimming (lining) solution. It will make the look, feel and driving experience of the van better. It will keep the cold out and heat in. Less noise makes for a less tiring drive and your radio will sound clearer with less distortion. On top of that, it adds value to your van.
TRIMMING & INSULTATION
TRIMMING & INSULATION BENEFITS
Trimming and insultation is popular not only for customers looking for a camper van conversion, but also for a lot of van owners and day vans.
- Significant noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer
- Reduces condensation
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Improves van interior comfort
- Improves radio sound
- Improve overall enjoyment of the vehicle
- Optional LED lighting and USB sockets can be installed as part of the process
As you would expect, all of our trimming and insulation materials meet fire safety regulations.